Sunday, March 26, 2006

Narnia

Wonder if the vcd for Narnia is out yet? I haven't been shopping around cd stores lately... Most of the time it's just watching the movie in the cinemas or on Star Movies haha... Or asking friends to download... But I really really want to watch it again... Very inspiring stuff... Was discussing with Paul Elsa Evelyn n Valentia yesterday...Thanks for the ice cream treat btw! It was DELICIOUS! haha I suppose what they said is true...that it really is all the more inspiring if you look at it from a Christian perspective... All the critics who say it's too religiously slanted have missed the point of the whole series...it's MEANT to be a religious allegory thingus... They're just critical over nothing lah... But after watching the movie I was SO inspired to do things for God... need that kind of FIRE... haha even called Zanet to talk about it hahaZ that was quite funny, now i think about it...

I risk getting caught up in the mundaneness of life... I don't really like clubbing, but I don't mind going new places... like Ministry of Sound... Need to get friends to go soon... haha... hopefully when the queues are SHORTER... My parents and I drove past at around 7 plus and there was ALREADY a queue!! CRAZY thing....

Was reading Nicholas' blog... real cool stuff there! I guess NS's a time where Faith is grown... especially when ur forced to do things u would never want to do outside... like confinement, or guard duty, or turnouts, or route marches...the list goes on...

Still waiting for Edinburgh... But now i'm wondering if i should apply for NUS dentistry...I don't expect the reply to come in yet, but the NUS deadline for apps is 1 April... The funny thing is, before Saturday, when Dr Winston Tan was talking about Dentistry, i looked on it in disdain... But i guess my reasons for doing dentistry may not be correct...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home