Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Another Day, Another 2 Dollars

Hmms...Let Ah Liang try his math... 390/(9*5*4)=390/180=2.162$%$W%&^&(*FHDFRW$#@
Haha. OK this is just a random math problem, trying to train back my math to something like what it was before...

But I suppose I've not much to complain about since my last post, since it's only been 2 days... There's not much fun stuff I can share with ppl about my life... Not like I go rock climbing or clubbing every night... both can be hazardous to your health...

I'm reading the biography of Hudson Taylor, missionary to China... for the longest time this was what I've longed to do... Go out into the world, and spread the good news... But I feel as though my Faith needs rebuilding first... Hopefully if I go overseas, it'll be a good staging point for this, to train my stamina and my resistance to loneliness... But it'll be a BIG jump... and the evil one will definitely attack more... but in GOD I trust, and what is impossible for men SURELY is possible for GOD. He will put His hedge of protection around me, and His angels will encamp around me.

I'm not supposed to write about what I do, so I won't. But some people are just getting on my nerves these days, being so bitchy about small little things like cleaning. On the flip side, I'm really touched by people like George, who take the time to do little things for me that are so nourishing for the soul... I know you must've wanted quite badly to go out and get drinks and food, not to mention fellowship, but you stayed inside with me to pray things over... And people like Ailene and Evelyn who aren't too busy to help me out when I'm feeling down... Sherman too, for writing a nice song for me, though you didn't write it yourself, and I've still no clue what to do..HAHAZ! God Bless all you guys!

I hope one day I could be a blessing to others... I think it's more of just being caring, thinking about others more etc... That's why I want to do Medicine... to be a Blessing to others... not a pain in e ass like some docs I know... Fine I guess... I got the better end of the bargain in this case, though it didn't seem that way at first... it never does...

Hahaa tried to MSN some UK friends at 11 plus...forgot that their time is like 3 plus pm there... so they're probably in lecture or lab or something... HAHA! and my irritating MSN window pops up =) but i wonder if you're in a lecture it's understandable, but why sign into MSN if you aren't intending to answer? Oh HAHA I can think of an answer to my own question, but that's something I don't want to believe anymore...

I wish I didn't have to use Porpor's car.

It deprives her of such a large sense of freedom, a freedom to visit us whenever she likes... It definitely gets lonely at home... I just wish and PRAY that she'll see the one true cure for loneliness...

2 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

wei. u sound like some chao ah beng la. ahas. but okay la. nice bloggie. hahas. :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Us said...

eh, damn you understand?

1.I WROTE THE BLOODY SONG ON MY OWN
2.you are still and insistently wrong about my views on the girl issue, so i suggest u stop commenting on my view lest i come kick you head with my homies in da crib.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home