Thursday, April 05, 2007

Edinburgh

It was exactly one year ago that I received the offer from Edinburgh, the confirmation of a miracle that God was working in my life, and which gave me the faith that my God is real, my God is powerful, and my God LOVES me.

How deep the Father's love for us

How vast beyond all measure

That He should give His only Son

To make a wretch His treasure

I will nost boast in anything

No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection

Why should I gain from His reward
I cannot give an answerBut this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom!
The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want...
He maketh me lie down on green pastures...




And I am so grateful for all that He has done this past year,

from getting me into Edinburgh

and letting me stay in Edinburgh

settling the whole NS thing

bringing me through an exam

a trip to London and Cambridge

A new year I never thought I would see

a rejection

a clinical options project

a trip to Ireland and Wales.

O God, I do not know what the future holds: but I do know one thing--you are never far away from me. Forgive me my sins, and cleanse me from unrighteousness. In Jesus' name.

This is amazing. I just realised that this is the answer to my prayer to be more grateful to God.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

life's beautiful, ain't it? :-) hope you're keeping well bro!

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home