Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Snow! Snow! Snow!


I love snow... It makes things quieter.

Mainly cos the stupid ang mohs outside my window can't make as much noise when they come home from their late night drinking sexcapades...Not the people in this picture though... they're my Lee House small group... without the girls, of course.

Life is strange.

When I called Paul today about the arrangements, he asked:"you're not doing this for anyone else right?" My card is full of shit. I don't know how she'll read it. It's full of garbagery and i've never been smooth.

Interesting that he should ask that question. But now it may be harder to double because doubling means if you win, you get double the points, but if you lose, you lose double. I guess it just shows insecurity. But we'll leave it at that. I think smart people out there will figure out what I'm not trying to say and scold me for it. Whatever.

The snow was lying on the ground today... was playing snowballs... made me happy. I like endorphins... Snow blankets things. haha that sounds bimbotic. i'm typing rubbish lalalalala...

It's quite stupid how I'm not wanting to go to sleep while when I wake up the first thing I want to do is go back to sleep. Darn!

Ang moh girls have got big arms. Strange that they seem to like wearing sleeveless. Oh wait actually not really that much. Cos it's too cold. Darn! what rubbish am I thinking about?

I'm blessed. Look at Mr Skeleton man two years ago. I remember it was about this period too.

Bad. Memories.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home