Monday, January 08, 2007

Fail I alone, in words and deeds? Why, all men strive and who succeeds?

Fail I alone, in words and deeds? Why, all men strive and who succeeds?

Two lefts do not make a right... but three do.

I am blessed beyond most... Taking medicine, in Edinburgh, with warm clothing, with God to thank for all... Good friends like Wen Jie... I got ur card already... Thanks so much! U'll definitely have a blast in Monash... Go skiing some day...

In all this world, You're all that's true, I'll ALWAYS STAND FOR YOU

Jesus, I call out 'cause I'm sorry
Because I fall so short of your glory
To the best of my ability
I'm practicing humility
And I lay myself before
'Cause less is more

All that I have, I lay before
With my pride on the floor
Cos to you less is more

Jesus, you love me so much, that you fill me again...

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.

I pour myself out
before you O Lord
I hold nothing back, 'cause to you less is more

People see religion as a crutch, something that "strong people" don't need, and only the weak minded like perhaps yours truly have to use. Well,
Fail I alone, in words and deeds? Why, all men strive and who succeeds?

What is success?

I think now I've sort of seen more of the culture here, I've kind of let go of all the selfish ambition that I've harboured in my heart so long... I think it doesn't matter if I'm a GP, Psychologist, Cardiologist, or Surgeon... The distinction in my mind is drawn by the bottom line of a bank statement. What can I say? If I claim to be without sin, I have lied, because I have already put money ahead of God's provision, and put my own selfish desires above God's purposes for my life.

Success, in the long term, is to hear God say on the last day, "well done good and faithful servant"

Jesus, I plead
Please purify me
Make my heart clean
Drench me with your mercy

All that I have, I lay before
With my pride on the floor
Cos to you less is more

They will chase me out, and close me down, but Jesus, I STAND FOR YOU!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home