Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ramblings

Haha was reading my old post about not being able to sleep... It's funny, cos now I can't sleep again, for the same stupid reason...

I realise it WAS a REAL miracle that I witnessed when God got me into Edinburgh... And I renew the commitment I made to do something more for God with the blessings that He has showered me with... good home, good family, passing driving, ok education, getting into Edinburgh uni...

And now again I find myself having to trust that God knows best, and that God will be able to get me into Edinburgh though I have to miss a month of school... But He's been faithful before as always, and I'll definitely trust Him more this time...

I'm not able to just put off thinking about leaving now... I'm definitely leaving Singapore in 2 months time... And hopefully I can come back before I graduate, just to visit... I think I may find that other countries may not accept me as readily as I thought, and that I may still end up here... But for the greater part of the next 6 years or more, depending on whether I get into the US or not, I'll not be in Singapore...

Argh just watched an episode of Scrubs where 3 ppl died and the doctors had to deal with the deaths... so depressing... i hope i'll have a good mentor who'll teach me to get through that...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerald said...

I think sometimes life is like eating chips by the poker table and watching destiny mannifest itself.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home